Wednesday, August 4, 2010

...like warm butter sliding down hot toast

You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles
 and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast
Well that's what it's like when i set eyes on my 39c jelly sachet. Only it's better.
Haha so basically i just ripped that off Shopaholic,
but i was so happy when i found this baby today that all these movie quotes ran
through my head. 
 
 
Here's another:
Because that's what love is.
  
It's that first moment
when you hold your baby girl (or pack of   
jelly crystals)
 
...and you didn't know that anything
could be so small or so delicate.

 And you feel that tiny heart beat...(or
edges of the shiny box) 
  
...and you know that you couldn't love
anything more in the whole world.

 And you hope that you can do right
by that little girl... (or that 40c)

 ...and always be there to catch her (or eat it) when
she falls (or when its made), and that nothing ever hurts her (or
makes her inedible) 
I haven't had any 'sugar sugar' products in the last three days and the fact that i can
now have this beautiful beautiful product in my hands, most likely for my dinner tommorow will
make me the happiest LiveBelowTheLiner ever!
 
This is my little bloggage today.
 
I wanted to share the slogan for the LBL tees with you: 
 
1 bowl of rice -61c
1 piece of fruit- 40c
1 week of sacrifice- $10
-----------------------------
Making a difference- priceless
 
and i wanted to say Thank You to Steph for her generous donation 
in supporting me and making a difference.
Much Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment