Sunday, August 1, 2010

nom nom nom. oat oat oat.

$0.13 of Oats with $0.13 of Banana
So the 'start of something new' begun today [love my Disney movies ;) ] and i woke up to my mother being sad that i couldn't eat her home made meals this week :(

The hardest thing right now isn't the hunger but the fact that i can open my pantry and ravenously devour everything in my path....lol i make myself sound so presentable don't i? :D

So for breakfast i had oats with half a smushed banana swimming amongst it and must i say half a cup of oats really makes a LOT of oats. Hahaha there were so many oats in that sentence. Oat Oat Oat! ok. i'll stop.

Then i did some study (of course i did.)
Then i cooked up a good tomato based pasta sauce which had:


A can of tinned tomatoes (75c)
1 x stock cube (7c)
Mixed frozen vegetables (40c)
Italian mixed herbs (15c)
1/4 Onion (10c)
Oil (3c)
with a total of a nifty $1.5

I figured this would last me for three meals with spaghetti so did this:
you may also note that there clearly is not three meals with tomato sauce included and this is becasue i ate this
At this stage you may be also thinking that i really like that bowl and well the answer is yes. yes i do.

So moving on, i have three containers of  beef stock flavoured spaghetti remaining so i may eat them by themselves as is or decide to make a pasta bake or something of the kind with it and my potatoes.  

Tonight i may just fry some potato chips or something.
I do know that i have $10-$8.44-$0.13(for oil and onion) : $1.43 left for condiments which i will wisely allocate for scarce resources needed for my belly.

Thanks for reading and if you have any spare change, please donate at http://www.everydayhero.com.au/karyan_ng
because putting your small change into this will make the greatest change in another’s life.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment